last updated 05 July 2021
While ExecuTour Namibia can't wait for your visit, we are also concerned about your health and well-being. Below are some updates regarding the responses of the Namibian Government and the state of our nation in relation to the novel coronavirus.
- Namibia is currently experiencing its third and largest wave of Covid-19 infections.
- The total cases of Covid-19 recorded in Namibia to date is 95 703, of which 70 383 have recovered, 24 320 are still active, and 1 649 deaths have been registered.
- A total of 123 439 people have received at least their first dose of the vaccine, while 25 793 people have received their second dose.
- Namibia is out of it's official state of emergency, however, there are still some rules in place: wearing of a face mask in public is mandatory: a curfew from 21:00 to 04:00; restaurants are only open for take away (unless it is a restaurant from where your are staying); travel between regions are not permitted; and social distancing is still required. These measured will be revised on the 14th of June 2021.
- A negative Covid-19 test not older than 72 hours is required upon entering Namibia.