last updated 30 June 2020
While ExecuTour Namibia can't wait for your visit, we are also concerned about your health and well-being. Below are some updates regarding the responses of the Namibian Government and the state of our nation in relation to the novel coronavirus.
- The total cases of Covid-19 recorded in Namibia to date is 203, of which 24 have recovered and 179 still active.
- Namibia is currently in Stage 4 of 5 of preventative measures (1 being the most strict) and has been so since 30 June 2020. Stage 5 is to commence on 01 September.
- As of 05 May the citizens are no more in lockdown, but public gatherings of more than 250 people are not allowed in stage 4.
- Most accommodation and activity entities are open; and bars and restaurants are open since 02 June at restricted hours.
- All citizens are required to wear face masks, and entry into businesses are highly monitored and sanitized.
- Namibian borders will reopen to non-citizens at the start of Stage 5.