last updated 17 March 2022
While ExecuTour Namibia can't wait for your visit, we are also concerned about your health and well-being. Below are some updates regarding the responses of the Namibian Government and the state of our nation in relation to the novel coronavirus.
- Namibia has recently experienced its fourth wave of Covid-19 infections, but the peak has already been been reached - the number of new cases per day is decreasing.
- The total cases of Covid-19 recorded in Namibia to date is 157 471, of which 195 are still active, and 4 014 deaths have been registered.
- A total of 446 500 people have received at least their first dose of the vaccine, while 380 742 people are fully vaccinated. Namibia has a population of about 2.6 million people.
- Namibia is out of it's official state of emergency, however, there are still some minor rules in place.
- A negative Covid-19 test is no longer needed for entering Namibia - only a full vaccination certificate.